An experience showcasing Scotland’s wonderful larder matched with Scotch whiskies and their stories. Savour a fully tutored tasting of four Scotch whiskies paired with canapé-sized tasters. LIMITED AVAILABILITY – LIKELY TO SELL OUT.
This tour includes:
- Four Scotch whiskies paired with tasters of Scottish food
- An hour-long, fully tutored tasting of four Scotch whiskies & the fascinating story of Scotch
- Each drink is perfectly paired with highlights from Scotland’s larder, from our award-winning Amber restaurant
- *Canapé-sized tasters of traditional smoked salmon, venison salami, smoked cheese and high quality chocolate, perfectly paired with the drinks, by the attraction’s experts (Scottish cheese alternative for Vegetarians. The above listed *canapés are all Gluten free – please advise of dietaries when you book).
- Tasting Tales takes place in our beautiful private room and is led by one of the senior whisky experts
Me and my partner did the Tasting Tales tour with our guide Lucy and it was really fun and interesting! Great tour with whiskies and canapés as a paring!
The host was informative and really knowledgeable about all the different whiskeys and any questions we had! Really enjoyed the tour and would recommend it!
Great Scottish produce, matched with some fantastic whiskies and real stories from the Scotch whisky industry - a great evening was had by all!