The Gold Tour
Become a member of our Scotch Whisky Appreciation Society and enjoy an introductory tasting tray of 4 contrasting regional single malts. Assisted by our experienced guides, and provided with tasting notes, you’ll be able to compare the regions to find your perfect dram.
This tour includes:
- Guided tasting of 4x regional single malts PLUS our Silver Tour
- Membership of our Scotch Whisky Appreciation Society (1 year)
- Discounts within our bar, restaurant and shop within the membership year
Please note that this tour is strictly for those aged 18 years and over
These elements are in addition to the Silver Tour, which includes:
- New for 2023 – Origins, The Art of Whisky Making, Maturation – an immersive whisky journey!
- Fully guided tour experience
- Sensory journey through Scotland
- Introduction to the art of blending
- A dram of single malt or blended Scotch whisky – you choose! (soft drink option).
- Viewing of one of the world’s largest collections of Scotch whisky
- Gift of crystal whisky tasting glass (adults and concessions only)
- Audio guide available (20 languages)
Enjoyed our tour upgraded to the gold package. Staff were very friendly and we had such a laugh trying the different whiskies. Would recommend even if not a whisky drinker!
From the start, this was a great experience. I've always enjoyed whisky but now I know exactly what region suits my palate best. We purchased the gold tour which meant after the tour we got to sit down and enjoy a taster.
We learnt lots and the Gold package was a great way to try 5 different whiskies each. It felt like great value and was a definite highlight of our time in Edinburgh!
Our tour guide was so enthusiastic and excited by whisky it radiated through the group. Not only did I learn new things about the production and regions of scotch whisky, it's made me want to explore more.