The Taste of Scotland
A Scottish blend of whisky and cuisine
Booking is open from Monday 17 May onwards. You can reschedule if Covid restrictions prevent you attending or we are unable to open.
A Scottish blend of whisky and cuisine. Fresh from your in-depth Platinum whisky tour, you'll be seated in our award-winning in house Amber Restaurant to enjoy our renowned Taste of Scotland menu.
This tour includes:
- The Platinum Tour PLUS
- Three-course Scottish food experience menu in Amber Restaurant
- A 'trio' starter and a 'trio' main course, followed by dessert
- Dram of Scotch whisky with dessert
- Coffee or tea
- Please note that this tour is available in English only
- Please note that this tour is strictly for those aged 18 years and over
Please use the 'Book tickets' button below to complete an enquiry form for availability on your chosen dates (maximum 3 months ahead). Let us know your preferred date, number of guests and number of households.
Take a look at the sample menu for the Taste of Scotland experience here.
Due to current restrictions, why not book one of our virtual whisky tasting events? Full details here
- 1 adult Advance sale Taste of Scotland ticket (valid for one year), please buy here
- Gift Pack - 2 adult Taste of Scotland tickets (valid for one year), one 5cl Scotch Whisky Experience blended miniature in gift packaging, please buy here
Virtual whisky tasting experiences - why not buy a gift of a virtual whisky tasting experience? We can bring our amazing tasting experience to you! Guests will be guided through a virtual (online), tutored tasting by one of our whisky experts from our Edinburgh home at The Scotch Whisky Experience, with the backdrop of the world’s largest and most beautiful Scotch whisky collection. Tasting packs will be delivered in time for the event. (UK only). Choose from our Christmas whisky tasting, or our whisky regions and chocolate tasting.
Full information on the accessibility of your visit within our building and on our tour can be found here.
Will you please convey my sincere thanks to all involved in our visit to Taste of Scotland Platinum Tour followed by traditional Scottish cuisine. All staff involved, from start to finish, were really pleasant and most informative, a real credit to The Scotch Whisky Experience.
This was my first visit and I hope it will not be my last.