A guided tour plus a nosing and tasting of a single malt or blended Scotch whisky, as well as a viewing of The World's Largest Collection of Scotch Whisky. Ideal for families and first timers.
This tour includes:
- Whisky barrel ride through the production of Scotch whisky
- Introduction to the aromas in whisky
- Enjoy a dram of single malt or blended Scotch whisky - you choose! (soft drink option).
- Viewing of the World's largest collection of Scotch whisky
- Gift of crystal whisky tasting glass (adults and concessions only)
- Audio guide available (20 languages)
Pre-booking is recommended, we have a limited capacity to ensure comforatble distancing.
Ticket type guide:
Adult (18 - 59 years)
Concession (60 years and over, students with valid I.D.)
Child (6 – 17 years)
Children 5 and under are FREE
Family (2 adults and 2 children)
Essential companions go free when accompanied by a full paying customer. (Excluding whisky and Glencairn glass). To include the whisky and glass this will be full-price.
- 1 adult Advance sale Silver tour ticket (valid for one year), please buy here
- Gift Pack - 2 adult Silver tour tickets (valid for one year), one 5cl Scotch Whisky Experience blended miniature in gift packaging, please buy here
Virtual whisky tasting experiences - looking to enjoy a tasting from the comfort of your own home or why not buy a gift of a virtual whisky tasting experience? We can bring our amazing tasting experience to you!
Full information on the accessibility of your visit within our building and on our tour can be found here.
(Tour duration 50 minutes)
11am - 5pm
A great 'experience'!
We had such a great time at the Scotch Whisky experience. It was entertaining and informative and our tour guide, Ian was amazing. We loved the barrel ride and learning about how scotch us made. Very creative and engaging.
Great for a novice!
We visited while on our honeymoon to Scotland. My husband is an experienced Scotch drinking, but I had never cared for it. The Scotch Whisky Experience changed this! It provided my husband with a better understanding of what he likes, and how to find others of similar attributes, and I was actually able to find something I like!
Don't go expecting a distillery! This isn't it! It is an education tasting adventure!
Get a real taste for whiskies
After enjoying a full Silver tour, with an additional 4 contrasting regional single malts!
Standard price: £29.50
- 70 - 90 minutes
A Scottish blend of whisky and cuisine
This ultimate experience combines our Platinum tour with a sumptuous seasonal Scottish tasting menu in our award-winning Amber restaurant.Standard price: £79.00