The Silver Tour
Ideal for first timers and families - Online booking available now.
Online booking available now! Pre-booking is recommended.
A guided tour plus a nosing and miniature of Scotch whisky to take home and enjoy, as well as a viewing of The World's Largest Collection of Scotch Whisky. Ideal for families and first timers.
This tour includes:
- Whisky barrel ride through the production of Scotch whisky
- Introduction to the aromas in whisky
- A 5cl Scotch whisky miniature to take home.
- Viewing of the World's largest collection of Scotch whisky
- Gift of crystal whisky tasting glass (adults and concessions only)
- Audio guide available (20 languages)
Pre-booking is recommended, we have a limited capacity to ensure comforatble distancing.
Ticket type guide:
- Adult (18 - 59 years)
- Concession (60 years and over, students with valid I.D.)
- Child (6 – 17 years)
- Family (2 adults and 2 children)
- Essential companions go free when accompanied by a full paying customer. (Excluding whisky and Glencairn glass). To include the whisky and glass this will be full-price.
- 1 adult Advance sale Silver tour ticket (valid for one year), please buy here
- Gift Pack - 2 adult Silver tour tickets (valid for one year), one 5cl Scotch Whisky Experience blended miniature in gift packaging, please buy here
Full information on the accessibility of your visit within our building and on our tour can be found here.
Duration: Approx 50 minutes
Every hour throughout the day
11:00am - 5:30pm
A great 'experience'!
We had such a great time at the Scotch Whisky experience. It was entertaining and informative and our tour guide, Ian was amazing. We loved the barrel ride and learning about how scotch us made. Very creative and engaging.
Great for a novice!
We visited while on our honeymoon to Scotland. My husband is an experienced Scotch drinking, but I had never cared for it. The Scotch Whisky Experience changed this! It provided my husband with a better understanding of what he likes, and how to find others of similar attributes, and I was actually able to find something I like!
Don't go expecting a distillery! This isn't it! It is an education tasting adventure!
Get a real taste for whiskies - Online booking available now.
After enjoying a full Silver tour, with an additional 2 regional miniatures to take home!
Standard price: £29.50
- 70 - 90 minutes
A Scottish blend of whisky and cuisine - Online booking available now.
This ultimate experience combines our Platinum tour with a sumptuous seasonal Scottish tasting menu in our award-winning Amber restaurant.
Standard price: £79.00
- Approx 3 hours