A SINGLE MALT WHISKY TUTORED TASTING WITH DELICIOUS SCOTTISH FOODBuy tickets
Tasting tales is now running on fridays and saturdays at 4.30pm
Enjoy an hour long fully tutored tasting of four Scotch whiskies matched with some highlights from Scotland’s larder whilst enjoying the wonderful story of Scotch whisky.
Ideal for individuals who enjoy Scotch (or are ready to give it a go!), love local, seasonal and artisan foods and are keen to hear the real stories, culture and history surrounding Scotch whisky. This tour is conducted in English only.
This tour includes:
- 3 single malt Scotch whiskies and 1 deluxe blend paired with tasters of Scottish food
- Enjoy an hour-long, fully tutored tasting of four Scotch whiskies while learning about the fascinating story of Scotch
- Each drink is perfectly paired with highlights from Scotland’s larder, from the attraction’s award-winning restaurant, Amber
- Enjoy *canapé-sized tasters of traditional smoked salmon, venison salami, smoked cheese and high quality chocolate, perfectly paired with the drinks, by the attraction’s experts (Scottish cheese alternative for Vegetarians. The above listed *canapés are all Gluten free – please advise of dietaries when you book).
- The event will take place in the new and beautifully furbished Stillhouse Suite and will be led by one of the senior expert whisky tutors
Ticket type guide:
Adult: £39.00 (18 years +)
- 1 adult Advance sale Tasting Tales ticket (valid for one year), please buy here.
- Gift Pack - 2 adult Tasting Tales tickets (valid for one year), one 5cl Scotch Whisky Experience blended miniature in gift packaging, please buy here.
Full information on the accessibility of your visit within our building and on our tour can be found here.
Excellent Tasting Tales tour with a great guide. Me and my partner did the Tasting Tales tour with our guide Lucy and it was really fun and interesting! Great tour with whiskeys and canapés as a pairing! Also Lucy was as a guide was excellent - so friendly and welcoming, informative and really knowledgeable about all the different whiskeys and any questions we had! Really enjoyed the tour and would recommend it! TripAdvisor review, June 2021.
(Tour duration - 60 minutes)
Fridays & Saturdays at 4.30pm
A Scottish blend of whisky and cuisine
This ultimate experience combines our Platinum tour with a sumptuous seasonal Scottish tasting menu in our award-winning Amber restaurant.Standard price: £79.00