Coming soon, check back for updates.
COMING SOON, CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.
Enjoy an hour long fully tutored tasting of four Scotch whiskies matched with some highlights from Scotland’s larder whilst enjoying the wonderful story of Scotch whisky.
Ideal for individuals who enjoy Scotch (or are ready to give it a go!), love local, seasonal and artisan foods and are keen to hear the real stories, culture and history surrounding Scotch whisky. This tour is conducted in English only.
This tour includes:
- 4 Scotch whiskies paired with tasters of Scottish food
- Enjoy an hour-long, fully tutored tasting of four Scotch whiskies while learning about the fascinating story of Scotch
- Each drink is perfectly paired with highlights from Scotland’s larder, from the attraction’s award-winning restaurant, Amber
- Enjoy *canapé-sized tasters of traditional smoked salmon, venison salami, smoked cheese and high quality chocolate, perfectly paired with the drinks, by the attraction’s experts (Scottish cheese alternative for Vegetarians. The above listed *canapés are all Gluten free – please advise of dietaries when you book).
- The event will take place in the new and beautifully furbished Stillhouse Suite and will be led by one of the senior expert whisky tutors
Ticket type guide:
Adult: £39.00 (18 years +)
Full information on the accessibility of your visit within our building and on our tour can be found here.
Just want to say a massive thank you for hosting us on your new Tasting Tales experience! Peter was a fantastic guide and me and my Dad thoroughly enjoyed it! I will definitely be recommending it to our customers in the Scotline office and to passengers on the Glasgow tour also.” Katie Tennant, Westcoast motors/Scotline Tours
Duration: 1 hour
Friday - Sunday: 2.30pm & 4.30pm
We will be re-opening our building on Monday 17th August 2020. Online booking available now, pre-booking is required.
This ultimate experience combines our Platinum tour with a sumptuous seasonal Scottish tasting menu in our award-winning Amber restaurant.
Standard price: £79.00
- Approx 3 hours