A single malt whisky tutored tasting with delicious Scottish food matches
Enjoy an hour long fully tutored tasting of four single malt Scotch whiskies matched with some highlights from Scotland’s larder whilst enjoying the wonderful story of Scotch whisky.
Ideal for individuals who enjoy Scotch (or are ready to give it a go!), love local, seasonal and artisan foods and are keen to hear the real stories, culture and history surrounding Scotch whisky. This tour is conducted in English only.
This tour includes:
- 4 single malt Scotch whiskies paired with tasters of Scottish food
- Enjoy an hour-long, fully tutored tasting of four single malt Scotch whiskies while learning about the fascinating story of Scotch
- Each drink is perfectly paired with highlights from Scotland’s larder, from the attraction’s award-winning restaurant, Amber
- Enjoy *canapé-sized tasters of traditional smoked salmon, venison salami, smoked cheese and high quality chocolate, perfectly paired with the drinks, by the attraction’s experts (Scottish cheese alternative for Vegetarians. The above listed *canapés are all Gluten free – please advise of dietaries when you book).
- The event will take place in the new and beautifully furbished Stillhouse Suite and will be led by one of the senior expert whisky tutors
Ticket type guide:
Adult: £39.00 (18 years +)
Full information on the accessibility of your visit within our building and on our tour can be found here.
Duration: 1 hour
Friday - Sunday, 4pm & 6pm
**Please note, we will be offering additional Tasting Tales over the festive period at 4pm on the following dates:
Thursday 26 December
Monday 30 December
Tuesday 31 December
Wednesday 1 January
The above dates can be booked online/over the phone.
Scotch Whisky meets Scottish cuisine
This ultimate experience combines our Platinum tour with a sumptuous seasonal Scottish tasting menu in our award-winning Amber restaurant.
Standard price: £79.00
- Approx 3 hours