The Gold Tour
Upgrade to our members club, and get four additional whiskies - Available all day, every day.
After enjoying a full Silver Tour, you'll become a member of our Scotch Whisky Appreciation Society and compare and contrast four regional single malts whilst relaxing in our beautiful McIntyre Gallery. Assisted by our experienced guides, and provided with tasting notes, you'll be able to sip like a true connoisseur, and compare the regions to find your perfect dram.
This tour includes:
- A tasting tray of four single malt Scotch whiskies
- Membership of our Scotch Whisky Appreciation Society (1 year)
- Discounts within our bar, restaurant and shop within the membership year
- Please note that this tour is strictly for those aged 18 years and over
These elements are in addition to the Silver Tour, which includes:
- Whisky barrel ride through the production of Scotch whisky
- Introduction to the aromas in whisky
- A dram of Scotch whisky (Irn Bru for under 18s)
- Viewing of the World's largest collection of Scotch whisky
- Gift of crystal whisky tasting glass (adults and concessions only)
- Audio guide available (20 languages)
Full information on the accessibility of your visit within our building and on our tour can be found here.
If your preferred tour slot is not visible online, tickets are allocated on a walk-up basis on the day, sold on a first-come, first served basis. Same-day online bookings are not available.
Ticket type guide:
- Adult (18 - 59 years)
- Concession (60 years and over, students with valid I.D.)
- Essential companions go free when accompanied by a full paying customer. (Excluding whisky and Glencairn glass). To include the whisky and glass this will be £8.50 plus the additional £12.50 gold tour upgrade for the tasting tray of whiskies at the end of the tour.
Duration: 75 minutes
At least every 20 minutes throughout the day
Jan - March: 10am - 5pm
April: 10am - 6pm
May - June: 10am - 8pm
July: 10am - 8.20pm
August: Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm
August: Saturday & Sunday 10am - 5:40pm
Sept - Dec: 10am - 5pm
Must see if you love scotch!
A very nice way to have a taste of Scotland! My Scotch expert, Gavin, was so informative and funny. If you have the opportunity to come, do the gold tour! For £12 extra you get to taste four more Scotches than on the lesser tour! It was well worth it.
Fab informative day out
Had a really afternoon out last week with my other half. Our guide was Lachlan and he was very knowledgable and informative. Really enjoyed all aspects of the tour and the history of it as well as the tasting. Personally I think it's worth the extra few £££ to upgrade to the gold tour so you can taste all four types of the whiskey and enjoy the scenery from the bar!
A single malt whisky tutored tasting with delicious Scottish food matches
An experience showcasing both Scotland's wonderful larder matched with single malt whiskies
Standard price: £39.00
- 60 minutes