The Gold Tour
We will be re-opening our building on Monday 17th August 2020. Online booking available now, pre-booking is required.
Following our temporary closure, we will be re-opening our building on Monday 17th August 2020. Online booking available now, pre-booking is required.
After enjoying a full Silver Tour, you'll become a member of our Scotch Whisky Appreciation Society and compare and contrast four regional single malts whilst relaxing in our beautiful McIntyre Gallery. Assisted by our experienced guides, and provided with tasting notes, you'll be able to sip like a true connoisseur, and compare the regions to find your perfect dram.
This tour includes:
- A tasting tray of four single malt Scotch whiskies
- Membership of our Scotch Whisky Appreciation Society (1 year)
- Discounts within our bar, restaurant and shop within the membership year
- Please note that this tour is strictly for those aged 18 years and over
These elements are in addition to the Silver Tour, which includes:
- Whisky barrel ride through the production of Scotch whisky
- Introduction to the aromas in whisky
- A dram of Scotch whisky (Irn Bru for under 18s)
- Viewing of the World's largest collection of Scotch whisky
- Gift of crystal whisky tasting glass (adults and concessions only)
- Audio guide available (20 languages)
Full information on the accessibility of your visit within our building and on our tour can be found here.
Pre-booking is required, we have a limited capacity to ensure comforatble distancing.
From Monday 24th August onwards, book our 5.30pm tour on any day of the week and add our Taste of Scotland Menu here.
Ticket type guide:
- Adult (18 - 59 years)
- Concession (60 years and over, students with valid I.D.)
- Essential companions go free when accompanied by a full paying customer. (Excluding whisky and Glencairn glass). To include the whisky and glass this will be full-price.
Duration: 75 minutes
At least every 20 minutes throughout the day
Jan - March: 10am - 5pm
April: 10am - 6pm
May - June: 10am - 8pm
July: 10am - 8.20pm
August: 11am - 5.30pm
Sept - Dec: 10am - 5pm
Must see if you love scotch!
A very nice way to have a taste of Scotland! My Scotch expert, Gavin, was so informative and funny. If you have the opportunity to come, do the gold tour! For £12 extra you get to taste four more Scotches than on the lesser tour! It was well worth it.
Fab informative day out
Had a really afternoon out last week with my other half. Our guide was Lachlan and he was very knowledgable and informative. Really enjoyed all aspects of the tour and the history of it as well as the tasting. Personally I think it's worth the extra few £££ to upgrade to the gold tour so you can taste all four types of the whiskey and enjoy the scenery from the bar!
Coming soon, check back for updates.
An experience showcasing both Scotland's wonderful larder matched with Scotch whiskies
Standard price: £39.00
- 60 minutes