We are temporarily closed
The Scotch whisky Experience will be closed until the end of november.
we've come to the decision to close our tours, Amber Restaurant & Coffee Shop and the Scotch Whisky on-site shop from Tuesday, 10th November until the end of November.
Please see below the saftey measure we have in place when we re-open again, and you can book now for tours in December. In the meantime, keep an eye on our social channels and our website for the latest updates and a little bit of whisky fun.
Our online shop is still open, so if you're looking for those perfect stocking fillers and whisky gifts this festive season, head over and have a look now.
The perfect whisky is never rushed and we have put all the measures in place to ensure that you have a fun filled, relaxing and safe experience when you visit with friends and family. Some of the measures which you will see in place are;
• Hygiene sanitiser points, symptom-free entry only, screens at till points, face coverings
• Cleaning deep pre-opening cleaning, deep daily cleaning, enhanced ongoing cleaning
• Distancing reduced capacity, timed entry & some one-way systems to allow physical distancing
• Face Coverings please wear a mask in our shop and on our tour
• Systems pre booking, contactless payments and e-menus & content to view on your own device
• Training Covid inductions and full training for our team and daily update Covid briefing
• Silver, Gold & Platinum tours can be booked online in advance.
• Amber Restaurant and Coffee Shop is open daily from 11am - 6pm - book online here.
• Our online shop is available with a full refresh and new, exclusive, and exciting products