We are now open!
Following our temporary closure, our tours, Amber restaurant and whisky shop are now open and we can't wait to welcome you! We're Good To Go!
Our Whisky Tours and Amber Restaurant are available to book online.
Open daily, seven days
Silver & Gold Tours, every 15 minutes 11:00 - 17:30 (last admission) (pre-booking only)
Platinum & Taste of Scotland 17:45 - Friday & Saturday (pre-booking only)
Whisky Shop 11:00 - 18:30
Amber Restaurant & Whisky Bar 11:00 – 19:30 Last orders Sunday - Thursday 19:30, Friday & Saturday 20.30.
The perfect whisky is never rushed and we have put all the measures in place to ensure that you have a fun filled, relaxing and safe experience when you visit with friends and family. Some of the measures which you will see in place are;
• Hygiene sanitiser points, symptom-free entry only, screens at till points, visors or face coverings
• Cleaning deep pre-opening cleaning, deep daily cleaning, enhanced ongoing cleaning
• Distancing reduced capacity, timed entry & some one-way systems to allow physical distancing
• Face Coverings please wear a mask in our shop and on our tour
• Systems pre booking, contactless payments and e-menus & content to view on your own device
• Training Covid inductions and full training for our team and daily update Covid briefing
Two of our frequently asked questions are;
Do I have to wear a mask? You will need to bring a mask and wear one on tour, in our whisky shop and when moving around the building. On tour, masks can be removed at the point that you are drinking whisky. In Amber restaurant, masks can be removed at your table.
How does toilet hygiene work? Only one family unit at a time in the whole toilet unit, sanitisers, and enhanced daily cleaning.
Do I have to pre-book? Tours & Amber restaurant are available to book online, we advise booking quickly as we have a limited capacity in order to ensure that guests are safely and comfortably distanced. Current guidelines allow two families to meet indoors to a maximum of six poeple (excluding children 11 years and under, who are not counted). When booking, you must book per family household or let us know if your booking constitutes more than one household.
If you have any queries or wish to enquire about a group please contact us on email@example.com or through your booking partner or agent.
• Silver, Gold, Platinum & Taste of Scotland tours can be booked online in advance.
• Amber Restaurant can be booked here
• Whisky Bar - please enquire to book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Our online shop will be re-opening with a full refresh and new, exclusive, and exciting products