Re-opening date - Monday 17th August 2020
The Scotch Whisky Experience and Amber Restaurant re-opening Monday 17th August – book now!
We are used to waiting patiently for our whisky to mature, but now we are delighted to announce that you don't have to be patient for too much longer! Following our temporary closure, our tours, Amber restaurant and whisky shop will re-open on Monday 17th August and we can't wait to be back up and running, sharing our love for Scotch, Scotland and its wonderful larder.
Open daily, seven days
Silver & Gold Tours, every 15 minutes 11:00 - 17:30 (last admission) (pre-booking only)
Platinum & Taste of Scotland 17:45 - Friday & Saturday (pre-booking only)
Whisky Shop 11:00 - 18:30
Amber Restaurant & Whisky Bar 11:00 – 19:30 (last orders) (reduced hours 17-24th August)
The perfect whisky is never rushed so we are taking our time now to put all the measures in place to ensure that you have a fun filled, relaxing and safe experience when you visit with friends and family. Some of the measures that we are working on which you will see in place are;
• Hygiene sanitiser points, symptom-free entry only, screens at till points, visors or face coverings
• Cleaning deep pre-opening cleaning, deep daily cleaning, enhanced ongoing cleaning
• Distancing reduced numbers, timed entry & some one-way systems to allow physical distancing
• Face Coverings our current policy requires you to wear a mask in our shop and on our tour
• Systems pre booking, contactless payments and e-menus & content to view on your own device
• Training Covid inductions and full training for our team and daily update Covid briefing
Two of our frequently asked questions are;
Do I have to wear a mask? At the moment government guidance asks you to wear a mask in retail so you will need to bring a mask and wear one in our whisky shop. Our current policy to minimise risk requires you to wear a mask on tour with the exception of the point that you are drinking whisky. Masks may be worn at your judgement at any point whilst you are in our restaurant, but they are not required.
How does toilet hygiene work? Only one family unit at a time in the whole toilet unit, sanitisers, and enhanced daily cleaning.
Do I have to pre-book? Tours are available to book online, we advise booking quickly as we have a limited capacity in order to ensure that guests are safely and comfortably distanced.
If you have any queries or wish to enquire about a group please contact us on email@example.com or through your booking partner or agent.
• Silver, Gold, Platinum & Taste of Scotland tours can be booked online in advance.
• Amber Restaurant can be booked here
• Whisky Bar - please enquire to book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Our online shop will be re-opening with a full refresh and new, exclusive, and exciting products